TRIPLE! Dip: A Tribe Called Quest, Das Racist, and Nicki Minaj (f. Eminem)
Woah OVERLOAD! There are so many Tribe references here it's not even funny. Okay, well only like three but still. Firstly, I had no idea that Nicki's "like a dungeon dragon" hook was a tribute to Busta's verse in Scenario, because she totally owns it! But Das Racist's use of "who's that broooown?" isn't so subtle as I'm pretty sure the whole song and video is an homage to Tribe. They use the same old school computer game style which was maybe actually really *high-tech* when Tribe did it, how much of a trip is that? Probs not as much of a trip as Busta's hat, but we'll take it!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs