TRIPLE! Dip: A Tribe Called Quest, Das Racist, and Nicki Minaj (f. Eminem)
Woah OVERLOAD! There are so many Tribe references here it's not even funny. Okay, well only like three but still. Firstly, I had no idea that Nicki's "like a dungeon dragon" hook was a tribute to Busta's verse in Scenario, because she totally owns it! But Das Racist's use of "who's that broooown?" isn't so subtle as I'm pretty sure the whole song and video is an homage to Tribe. They use the same old school computer game style which was maybe actually really *high-tech* when Tribe did it, how much of a trip is that? Probs not as much of a trip as Busta's hat, but we'll take it!
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'