TRIPLE! Dip: A Tribe Called Quest, Das Racist, and Nicki Minaj (f. Eminem)
Woah OVERLOAD! There are so many Tribe references here it's not even funny. Okay, well only like three but still. Firstly, I had no idea that Nicki's "like a dungeon dragon" hook was a tribute to Busta's verse in Scenario, because she totally owns it! But Das Racist's use of "who's that broooown?" isn't so subtle as I'm pretty sure the whole song and video is an homage to Tribe. They use the same old school computer game style which was maybe actually really *high-tech* when Tribe did it, how much of a trip is that? Probs not as much of a trip as Busta's hat, but we'll take it!
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us