TRIPLE! Dip: A Tribe Called Quest, Das Racist, and Nicki Minaj (f. Eminem)
Woah OVERLOAD! There are so many Tribe references here it's not even funny. Okay, well only like three but still. Firstly, I had no idea that Nicki's "like a dungeon dragon" hook was a tribute to Busta's verse in Scenario, because she totally owns it! But Das Racist's use of "who's that broooown?" isn't so subtle as I'm pretty sure the whole song and video is an homage to Tribe. They use the same old school computer game style which was maybe actually really *high-tech* when Tribe did it, how much of a trip is that? Probs not as much of a trip as Busta's hat, but we'll take it!
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves