TRIPLE! Dip: A Tribe Called Quest, Das Racist, and Nicki Minaj (f. Eminem)
Woah OVERLOAD! There are so many Tribe references here it's not even funny. Okay, well only like three but still. Firstly, I had no idea that Nicki's "like a dungeon dragon" hook was a tribute to Busta's verse in Scenario, because she totally owns it! But Das Racist's use of "who's that broooown?" isn't so subtle as I'm pretty sure the whole song and video is an homage to Tribe. They use the same old school computer game style which was maybe actually really *high-tech* when Tribe did it, how much of a trip is that? Probs not as much of a trip as Busta's hat, but we'll take it!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us