Tune In To The Global Poverty Festival feat. Neil Young, Foo Fighters, and More
This Saturday, some of music's most accomplished artists will come together to perform at the Global Festival, a concert to urge our leaders and citizens to do more to help end extreme poverty. Neil Young, Crazy Horse, Foo Fighters, The Black Keys, Band of Horses, and K'Naan will all be performing live sets in support of the movement, which will be live-streamed to the world on September 29th, live from Central Park in New York City.
By joining together, Global Citizen and The Global Poverty Project believe we can unite people around a single idea: "that by giving every child a chance to thrive, our generation can end extreme poverty."
Go to the Global Festival page to find out how you can live-stream the festival online this Saturday, September 29th. And head to the Global Poverty Project site to learn more about the movement to end extreme poverty.
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme