Tune In To The Global Poverty Festival feat. Neil Young, Foo Fighters, and More
This Saturday, some of music's most accomplished artists will come together to perform at the Global Festival, a concert to urge our leaders and citizens to do more to help end extreme poverty. Neil Young, Crazy Horse, Foo Fighters, The Black Keys, Band of Horses, and K'Naan will all be performing live sets in support of the movement, which will be live-streamed to the world on September 29th, live from Central Park in New York City.
By joining together, Global Citizen and The Global Poverty Project believe we can unite people around a single idea: "that by giving every child a chance to thrive, our generation can end extreme poverty."
Go to the Global Festival page to find out how you can live-stream the festival online this Saturday, September 29th. And head to the Global Poverty Project site to learn more about the movement to end extreme poverty.
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola