Tune In To The Global Poverty Festival feat. Neil Young, Foo Fighters, and More
This Saturday, some of music's most accomplished artists will come together to perform at the Global Festival, a concert to urge our leaders and citizens to do more to help end extreme poverty. Neil Young, Crazy Horse, Foo Fighters, The Black Keys, Band of Horses, and K'Naan will all be performing live sets in support of the movement, which will be live-streamed to the world on September 29th, live from Central Park in New York City.
By joining together, Global Citizen and The Global Poverty Project believe we can unite people around a single idea: "that by giving every child a chance to thrive, our generation can end extreme poverty."
Go to the Global Festival page to find out how you can live-stream the festival online this Saturday, September 29th. And head to the Global Poverty Project site to learn more about the movement to end extreme poverty.
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire
- Enter for a Chance to Win From Indian Lakes' Handwritten Lyrics