Tune In To The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show For Performances By Justin Bieber, Rihanna, And Bruno Mars
To most people, Victoria's Secret's annual Fashion Show might only mean scantily-clad models prancing around but to us, it means great pop music performances! Who could forget last year's show with Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Kanye West charming the pants off of a gaggle of VS Angels? Ok it didn't exactly happen that way but their performances were all top-notch.
This year, the show is being aired on CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT. The performers include Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars, all of whom have had high-profile album releases this year.
What songs do you hope they perform? Tell us in the comments, and don't forget to tune in!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'