Tune In To The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show For Performances By Justin Bieber, Rihanna, And Bruno Mars
To most people, Victoria's Secret's annual Fashion Show might only mean scantily-clad models prancing around but to us, it means great pop music performances! Who could forget last year's show with Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Kanye West charming the pants off of a gaggle of VS Angels? Ok it didn't exactly happen that way but their performances were all top-notch.
This year, the show is being aired on CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT. The performers include Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars, all of whom have had high-profile album releases this year.
What songs do you hope they perform? Tell us in the comments, and don't forget to tune in!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram