Tune In To The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show For Performances By Justin Bieber, Rihanna, And Bruno Mars
To most people, Victoria's Secret's annual Fashion Show might only mean scantily-clad models prancing around but to us, it means great pop music performances! Who could forget last year's show with Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Kanye West charming the pants off of a gaggle of VS Angels? Ok it didn't exactly happen that way but their performances were all top-notch.
This year, the show is being aired on CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT. The performers include Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars, all of whom have had high-profile album releases this year.
What songs do you hope they perform? Tell us in the comments, and don't forget to tune in!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics