Tune In To The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show For Performances By Justin Bieber, Rihanna, And Bruno Mars
To most people, Victoria's Secret's annual Fashion Show might only mean scantily-clad models prancing around but to us, it means great pop music performances! Who could forget last year's show with Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5, and Kanye West charming the pants off of a gaggle of VS Angels? Ok it didn't exactly happen that way but their performances were all top-notch.
This year, the show is being aired on CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT. The performers include Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars, all of whom have had high-profile album releases this year.
What songs do you hope they perform? Tell us in the comments, and don't forget to tune in!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs