U2's New Song "Ordinary Love" Gets An Extraordinary Lyric Video
The band's first new track in four years comes with a gorgeous new lyric clip.
It's been four years since U2 released new material, so now that the veteran rockers are back with their sprawling single "Ordinary Love", fans are more excited than ever. The song may be just a feature off the soundtrack to the film Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, but new music from the Irish foursome means that an upcoming album could be on the way.
With the gorgeous chorus "We can't fall any further / If we can't feel ordinary love / We cannot reach any higher / If we can't deal with ordinary love" sung by frontman Bono, the new track has been backed with an equally stunning lyric video, featuring the words scrawled all over different moving scenes, almost stop-motion-like.
We have a feeling this song could be really big because of how lovely it really is. Watch the lyric video for U2's "Ordinary Love" below and share your favorite line from the tune with us in the comments:
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz