U2's New Song "Ordinary Love" Gets An Extraordinary Lyric Video
The band's first new track in four years comes with a gorgeous new lyric clip.
It's been four years since U2 released new material, so now that the veteran rockers are back with their sprawling single "Ordinary Love", fans are more excited than ever. The song may be just a feature off the soundtrack to the film Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, but new music from the Irish foursome means that an upcoming album could be on the way.
With the gorgeous chorus "We can't fall any further / If we can't feel ordinary love / We cannot reach any higher / If we can't deal with ordinary love" sung by frontman Bono, the new track has been backed with an equally stunning lyric video, featuring the words scrawled all over different moving scenes, almost stop-motion-like.
We have a feeling this song could be really big because of how lovely it really is. Watch the lyric video for U2's "Ordinary Love" below and share your favorite line from the tune with us in the comments:
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme