Usher & Justin Bieber Battle It Out For The Best Lyrics
Cover boys Usher and Justin Bieber are on the front of Billboard Magazine this month, and since the two pop superstars have new albums coming out this year (as well as brotherly love for one another), we thought we'd challenge the two in a Lyric Battle. We know, we know: we've already used the Biebs in a couple of past LBs, but what can we say: the kid's a newsmaker! So, which half of this pop power duo are you going to vote for: Usher for his lyrics in "Climax" or Justin for his uber-romantic "Boyfriend" lyrics?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz