Usher & Justin Bieber Battle It Out For The Best Lyrics
Cover boys Usher and Justin Bieber are on the front of Billboard Magazine this month, and since the two pop superstars have new albums coming out this year (as well as brotherly love for one another), we thought we'd challenge the two in a Lyric Battle. We know, we know: we've already used the Biebs in a couple of past LBs, but what can we say: the kid's a newsmaker! So, which half of this pop power duo are you going to vote for: Usher for his lyrics in "Climax" or Justin for his uber-romantic "Boyfriend" lyrics?
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!