Usher & Justin Bieber Battle It Out For The Best Lyrics
Cover boys Usher and Justin Bieber are on the front of Billboard Magazine this month, and since the two pop superstars have new albums coming out this year (as well as brotherly love for one another), we thought we'd challenge the two in a Lyric Battle. We know, we know: we've already used the Biebs in a couple of past LBs, but what can we say: the kid's a newsmaker! So, which half of this pop power duo are you going to vote for: Usher for his lyrics in "Climax" or Justin for his uber-romantic "Boyfriend" lyrics?
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School