Usher & Justin Bieber Battle It Out For The Best Lyrics
Cover boys Usher and Justin Bieber are on the front of Billboard Magazine this month, and since the two pop superstars have new albums coming out this year (as well as brotherly love for one another), we thought we'd challenge the two in a Lyric Battle. We know, we know: we've already used the Biebs in a couple of past LBs, but what can we say: the kid's a newsmaker! So, which half of this pop power duo are you going to vote for: Usher for his lyrics in "Climax" or Justin for his uber-romantic "Boyfriend" lyrics?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist