Usher & Justin Bieber Battle It Out For The Best Lyrics
Cover boys Usher and Justin Bieber are on the front of Billboard Magazine this month, and since the two pop superstars have new albums coming out this year (as well as brotherly love for one another), we thought we'd challenge the two in a Lyric Battle. We know, we know: we've already used the Biebs in a couple of past LBs, but what can we say: the kid's a newsmaker! So, which half of this pop power duo are you going to vote for: Usher for his lyrics in "Climax" or Justin for his uber-romantic "Boyfriend" lyrics?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs