VIDEO: Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Getting over somebody can be difficult and painful, especially when the relationship starts out so perfect. That's exactly what happens in Carly Rae Jepsen's new "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" video: she and the impossibly good-looking dude start out having fun and being really cute together, then it starts to go sour. Carly captures the conflicted feeling we've all experienced when you want to get over somebody but are finding it hard to stop thinking about them. Watch above to see if she manages to get over him...
What do you think of the video? Tell us in the comments!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"