VIDEO: Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Getting over somebody can be difficult and painful, especially when the relationship starts out so perfect. That's exactly what happens in Carly Rae Jepsen's new "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" video: she and the impossibly good-looking dude start out having fun and being really cute together, then it starts to go sour. Carly captures the conflicted feeling we've all experienced when you want to get over somebody but are finding it hard to stop thinking about them. Watch above to see if she manages to get over him...
What do you think of the video? Tell us in the comments!
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs