VIDEO: Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Getting over somebody can be difficult and painful, especially when the relationship starts out so perfect. That's exactly what happens in Carly Rae Jepsen's new "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" video: she and the impossibly good-looking dude start out having fun and being really cute together, then it starts to go sour. Carly captures the conflicted feeling we've all experienced when you want to get over somebody but are finding it hard to stop thinking about them. Watch above to see if she manages to get over him...
What do you think of the video? Tell us in the comments!
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us