VIDEO: Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Getting over somebody can be difficult and painful, especially when the relationship starts out so perfect. That's exactly what happens in Carly Rae Jepsen's new "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" video: she and the impossibly good-looking dude start out having fun and being really cute together, then it starts to go sour. Carly captures the conflicted feeling we've all experienced when you want to get over somebody but are finding it hard to stop thinking about them. Watch above to see if she manages to get over him...
What do you think of the video? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola