VIDEO: Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"
Getting over somebody can be difficult and painful, especially when the relationship starts out so perfect. That's exactly what happens in Carly Rae Jepsen's new "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" video: she and the impossibly good-looking dude start out having fun and being really cute together, then it starts to go sour. Carly captures the conflicted feeling we've all experienced when you want to get over somebody but are finding it hard to stop thinking about them. Watch above to see if she manages to get over him...
What do you think of the video? Tell us in the comments!
- Get Every Lyric Off Emblem 3's New 'Forever Together' EP
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?