VOTE For The ACMs Entertainer of the Year
The fate of EOTY at the ACMs is in YOUR hands! Cast your votes...
Sunday, April 6th marks the 49th annual Academy of Country Music Awards, and the voting categories have officially opened up to country music fans. That's right, it's up to YOU to decide who takes home awards at the ACMs this year, and the first voting category to open is for Entertainer Of The Year!
The first nominee up for the prestigious title is Luke Bryan, who just released his Spring Break EP, and with plans for a huge North American arena tour, is a likely candidate for the EOTY award. It's the battle of the married couple with both Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton each up for the title, respectively, and seeing as the couple is country music royalty, it's a 50/50 shot at which half of the couple could walk away with the trophy.
Country legend George Strait is also up for EOTY, and so is Taylor Swift, who has taken the award home twice in the past. But it all comes down to your votes, so head on over to CBS.com and select who YOU think should be EOTY.
Click here to cast your vote for Entertainer Of The Year at the ACMs!
Check out this ACMs interview with last year's EOTY winner, Luke Bryan, where he discusses his nomination yet again as well as playing host to the 2014 show:
The 49th annual ACMs go down Sunday, April 6th at 8pm EST on CBS. Be sure to tune in!
Who are you going to vote for Entertainer Of The Year at the ACMs? Let us know in the comments.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'