VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Carly Rae Jepsen — Call Me Maybe
What can we say about Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" that hasn't been said already? Featured in our Song Of The Summer poll and promptly taking the crown, we personally think that her tune deserves to be the song of the year! Carly really made a name for herself in the pop world with her chart-smashing hit, which has been in our Top 10 Lyrics since February of 2012. It's been covered with vocals and instrumentally by so many people that we can't even keep track anymore, which is proof that CJR's light, fun, poppy jam about hitting it off with somebody she just met can resonate with just about anybody. We're rooting for her to win Song Of The Year at the 2013 GRAMMYs!
Watch the video for "Call Me Maybe" on VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show this Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?