VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Ed Sheeran – The A Team
We first formally introduced Ed Sheeran onto our blog in June of last year, but the young singer-songwriter has been around much longer than that. Though he's only 21, Sheeran has been writing songs since he was in high school and has written for such famous artists as One Direction and Taylor Swift. Though "The A Team" was released nearly two years ago in the UK, the song only recently became big in North America and thus was nominated in the 'Best New Song' category. It's a sad but beautiful track about drug addiction and the cycle it perpetuates.
Watch the video for "The A Team" on VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman