VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Ed Sheeran – The A Team
We first formally introduced Ed Sheeran onto our blog in June of last year, but the young singer-songwriter has been around much longer than that. Though he's only 21, Sheeran has been writing songs since he was in high school and has written for such famous artists as One Direction and Taylor Swift. Though "The A Team" was released nearly two years ago in the UK, the song only recently became big in North America and thus was nominated in the 'Best New Song' category. It's a sad but beautiful track about drug addiction and the cycle it perpetuates.
Watch the video for "The A Team" on VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?