VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Ed Sheeran – The A Team
We first formally introduced Ed Sheeran onto our blog in June of last year, but the young singer-songwriter has been around much longer than that. Though he's only 21, Sheeran has been writing songs since he was in high school and has written for such famous artists as One Direction and Taylor Swift. Though "The A Team" was released nearly two years ago in the UK, the song only recently became big in North America and thus was nominated in the 'Best New Song' category. It's a sad but beautiful track about drug addiction and the cycle it perpetuates.
Watch the video for "The A Team" on VEVO below:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'