VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Kelly Clarkson — Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
As we all know by now, Kelly Clarkson's specialty is the Breakup Song. Her voice brings just the right amount of grit, strength, and emotion to songs about moving up, moving out, and moving on. From one of her first major singles "Since U Been Gone," to "Miss Independent," there's something about Kelly's conviction that makes us think she's really been through the things she sings about. Her most recent breakup anthem "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" is the most powerfully triumphant of them all without being angry or bitter about the end of a relationship. She offers up some great advice about standing up tall and proud even when you're alone that anybody can relate to. It's all about confidence! If you think "Stronger" should win the 'Song of the Year' Grammy, vote for it below...
Watch the "Stronger" VEVO video:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?