VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Kelly Clarkson — Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
As we all know by now, Kelly Clarkson's specialty is the Breakup Song. Her voice brings just the right amount of grit, strength, and emotion to songs about moving up, moving out, and moving on. From one of her first major singles "Since U Been Gone," to "Miss Independent," there's something about Kelly's conviction that makes us think she's really been through the things she sings about. Her most recent breakup anthem "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" is the most powerfully triumphant of them all without being angry or bitter about the end of a relationship. She offers up some great advice about standing up tall and proud even when you're alone that anybody can relate to. It's all about confidence! If you think "Stronger" should win the 'Song of the Year' Grammy, vote for it below...
Watch the "Stronger" VEVO video:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn