VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Kelly Clarkson — Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
As we all know by now, Kelly Clarkson's specialty is the Breakup Song. Her voice brings just the right amount of grit, strength, and emotion to songs about moving up, moving out, and moving on. From one of her first major singles "Since U Been Gone," to "Miss Independent," there's something about Kelly's conviction that makes us think she's really been through the things she sings about. Her most recent breakup anthem "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" is the most powerfully triumphant of them all without being angry or bitter about the end of a relationship. She offers up some great advice about standing up tall and proud even when you're alone that anybody can relate to. It's all about confidence! If you think "Stronger" should win the 'Song of the Year' Grammy, vote for it below...
Watch the "Stronger" VEVO video:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist