VOTE For Your Pick For GRAMMYs "Song Of The Year": Kelly Clarkson — Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
As we all know by now, Kelly Clarkson's specialty is the Breakup Song. Her voice brings just the right amount of grit, strength, and emotion to songs about moving up, moving out, and moving on. From one of her first major singles "Since U Been Gone," to "Miss Independent," there's something about Kelly's conviction that makes us think she's really been through the things she sings about. Her most recent breakup anthem "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" is the most powerfully triumphant of them all without being angry or bitter about the end of a relationship. She offers up some great advice about standing up tall and proud even when you're alone that anybody can relate to. It's all about confidence! If you think "Stronger" should win the 'Song of the Year' Grammy, vote for it below...
Watch the "Stronger" VEVO video:
Be sure to tune in to The GRAMMYs live show Sunday, February 10th at 8 p.m. ET/PT!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)