Vote: Is Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" Better With/Without Nicki Minaj?
We always thought that Carly Rae Jepsen's teary-yet-dancey single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" was a strong contender to be a hit on the charts, but for some reason, it didn't really catch on. However, now that Nicki Minaj has added her hip-hop chops to the song's remix, we think it could be going places. As Carly cries We're not lovers / But more than friends / Put a flame to every single word you ever said, Nicki adds her signature "brrrs" as well as cheeky lines like Tonight I'm getting over / Meditating through my yog-er to round out the pulsating track. But do you like the original song better, sans Ms. Minaj? Or is this new remix your preferred version? Vote here...
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs