Vote: Is Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" Better With/Without Nicki Minaj?
We always thought that Carly Rae Jepsen's teary-yet-dancey single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" was a strong contender to be a hit on the charts, but for some reason, it didn't really catch on. However, now that Nicki Minaj has added her hip-hop chops to the song's remix, we think it could be going places. As Carly cries We're not lovers / But more than friends / Put a flame to every single word you ever said, Nicki adds her signature "brrrs" as well as cheeky lines like Tonight I'm getting over / Meditating through my yog-er to round out the pulsating track. But do you like the original song better, sans Ms. Minaj? Or is this new remix your preferred version? Vote here...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now