Vote: Is Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" Better With/Without Nicki Minaj?
We always thought that Carly Rae Jepsen's teary-yet-dancey single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" was a strong contender to be a hit on the charts, but for some reason, it didn't really catch on. However, now that Nicki Minaj has added her hip-hop chops to the song's remix, we think it could be going places. As Carly cries We're not lovers / But more than friends / Put a flame to every single word you ever said, Nicki adds her signature "brrrs" as well as cheeky lines like Tonight I'm getting over / Meditating through my yog-er to round out the pulsating track. But do you like the original song better, sans Ms. Minaj? Or is this new remix your preferred version? Vote here...
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party