Vote: Is Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" Better With/Without Nicki Minaj?
We always thought that Carly Rae Jepsen's teary-yet-dancey single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" was a strong contender to be a hit on the charts, but for some reason, it didn't really catch on. However, now that Nicki Minaj has added her hip-hop chops to the song's remix, we think it could be going places. As Carly cries We're not lovers / But more than friends / Put a flame to every single word you ever said, Nicki adds her signature "brrrs" as well as cheeky lines like Tonight I'm getting over / Meditating through my yog-er to round out the pulsating track. But do you like the original song better, sans Ms. Minaj? Or is this new remix your preferred version? Vote here...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why