Vote: Is Carly Rae Jepsen's "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" Better With/Without Nicki Minaj?
We always thought that Carly Rae Jepsen's teary-yet-dancey single "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" was a strong contender to be a hit on the charts, but for some reason, it didn't really catch on. However, now that Nicki Minaj has added her hip-hop chops to the song's remix, we think it could be going places. As Carly cries We're not lovers / But more than friends / Put a flame to every single word you ever said, Nicki adds her signature "brrrs" as well as cheeky lines like Tonight I'm getting over / Meditating through my yog-er to round out the pulsating track. But do you like the original song better, sans Ms. Minaj? Or is this new remix your preferred version? Vote here...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)