Vote: Which Rebellious Avril Lavigne Music Video Do You Like Better?
Leave it to Avril Lavigne to stay young forever. The pop/rock princess released her "Here's To Never Growing Up" music video today, and we couldn't help but notice her nod to her early days in the clip. Miss Lavigne dresses in the look that got her famous ten years ago: white tank top, cargo shorts, Converse sneakers, her skateboard, and of course...the tie. That's right, the punk-loving diva honored her "Complicated" roots in her new vid! So we got to thinking: which music video is better? Sure, "HTNGU" is new and fresh, but "Complicated" is just such a classic. Which is why we need your help: watch both vids and vote in our poll to let us know which clip you prefer...
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram