Vote: Which Rebellious Avril Lavigne Music Video Do You Like Better?
Leave it to Avril Lavigne to stay young forever. The pop/rock princess released her "Here's To Never Growing Up" music video today, and we couldn't help but notice her nod to her early days in the clip. Miss Lavigne dresses in the look that got her famous ten years ago: white tank top, cargo shorts, Converse sneakers, her skateboard, and of course...the tie. That's right, the punk-loving diva honored her "Complicated" roots in her new vid! So we got to thinking: which music video is better? Sure, "HTNGU" is new and fresh, but "Complicated" is just such a classic. Which is why we need your help: watch both vids and vote in our poll to let us know which clip you prefer...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why