Vote: Which Rebellious Avril Lavigne Music Video Do You Like Better?
Leave it to Avril Lavigne to stay young forever. The pop/rock princess released her "Here's To Never Growing Up" music video today, and we couldn't help but notice her nod to her early days in the clip. Miss Lavigne dresses in the look that got her famous ten years ago: white tank top, cargo shorts, Converse sneakers, her skateboard, and of course...the tie. That's right, the punk-loving diva honored her "Complicated" roots in her new vid! So we got to thinking: which music video is better? Sure, "HTNGU" is new and fresh, but "Complicated" is just such a classic. Which is why we need your help: watch both vids and vote in our poll to let us know which clip you prefer...
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us