Vote: Which Rebellious Avril Lavigne Music Video Do You Like Better?
Leave it to Avril Lavigne to stay young forever. The pop/rock princess released her "Here's To Never Growing Up" music video today, and we couldn't help but notice her nod to her early days in the clip. Miss Lavigne dresses in the look that got her famous ten years ago: white tank top, cargo shorts, Converse sneakers, her skateboard, and of course...the tie. That's right, the punk-loving diva honored her "Complicated" roots in her new vid! So we got to thinking: which music video is better? Sure, "HTNGU" is new and fresh, but "Complicated" is just such a classic. Which is why we need your help: watch both vids and vote in our poll to let us know which clip you prefer...
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves