Vote: Which Rebellious Avril Lavigne Music Video Do You Like Better?
Leave it to Avril Lavigne to stay young forever. The pop/rock princess released her "Here's To Never Growing Up" music video today, and we couldn't help but notice her nod to her early days in the clip. Miss Lavigne dresses in the look that got her famous ten years ago: white tank top, cargo shorts, Converse sneakers, her skateboard, and of course...the tie. That's right, the punk-loving diva honored her "Complicated" roots in her new vid! So we got to thinking: which music video is better? Sure, "HTNGU" is new and fresh, but "Complicated" is just such a classic. Which is why we need your help: watch both vids and vote in our poll to let us know which clip you prefer...
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'