Wanna WIN Handwritten Lyrics From Miguel?
It's been a big year for GRAMMY-winning R&B artist Miguel. Since releasing his superb album Kaleidescope Dream last September, the R&B crooner's profile has skyrocketed, culminating in a performance at this year's GRAMMY Awards and a win for Best R&B song for standout album track "Adorn."
Fresh off his GRAMMY success, the singer/songwriter was gracious enough to handwrite out a few choice lyrics from his latest album Kaleidoscope Dream. The handwritten lyrics below include lines from the title track "Kaleidoscope Dream", a snippet from "Candles In The Sun", as well as a little bit of "The Thrill" — three of the album's standout tracks.
Signed by the talented performer himself, this sheet of handwritten lyrics is going to go to one very lucky fan. Find out how you can WIN these handwritten lyrics below!
Now, in order to win this sheet of original handwritten lyrics from Miguel, you're going to have to do a couple of things:
- Follow the @MetroLyrics Twitter account (if you aren't already)
- Send a tweet that includes the following message:
- Be sure to only tweet to enter ONE TIME. If you enter any more than once, we will consider disqualifying you from the contest.
"I wanna win handwritten lyrics from @MiguelUnlimited courtesy of @MetroLyrics #MiguelHandwrittenLyrics http://ow.ly/jgg3K"
Be sure to include both handles, the hashtag, and the link to the post. We'll be choosing a winner next week, so submissions must be in by Noon PT on March 26th, 2013.* That's it — start tweeting already!
*Click here for a copy of the full rules and regulations.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'