Wanna WIN Handwritten Lyrics From Miguel?
It's been a big year for GRAMMY-winning R&B artist Miguel. Since releasing his superb album Kaleidescope Dream last September, the R&B crooner's profile has skyrocketed, culminating in a performance at this year's GRAMMY Awards and a win for Best R&B song for standout album track "Adorn."
Fresh off his GRAMMY success, the singer/songwriter was gracious enough to handwrite out a few choice lyrics from his latest album Kaleidoscope Dream. The handwritten lyrics below include lines from the title track "Kaleidoscope Dream", a snippet from "Candles In The Sun", as well as a little bit of "The Thrill" — three of the album's standout tracks.
Signed by the talented performer himself, this sheet of handwritten lyrics is going to go to one very lucky fan. Find out how you can WIN these handwritten lyrics below!
Now, in order to win this sheet of original handwritten lyrics from Miguel, you're going to have to do a couple of things:
- Follow the @MetroLyrics Twitter account (if you aren't already)
- Send a tweet that includes the following message:
- Be sure to only tweet to enter ONE TIME. If you enter any more than once, we will consider disqualifying you from the contest.
"I wanna win handwritten lyrics from @MiguelUnlimited courtesy of @MetroLyrics #MiguelHandwrittenLyrics http://ow.ly/jgg3K"
Be sure to include both handles, the hashtag, and the link to the post. We'll be choosing a winner next week, so submissions must be in by Noon PT on March 26th, 2013.* That's it — start tweeting already!
*Click here for a copy of the full rules and regulations.
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden