Watch Alicia Keys Change Her "Girl On Fire" Lyrics Especially For Obama
Alicia Keys injected a little fun and humour to the presidential inaugural ball last night in Washington D.C. with the slightly-tweaked version of her latest hit "Girl On Fire." The singer switched out the world "girl" in her lyrics to "Obama" and changed the gender of the song from female to male so it would apply to the President. Watch above to hear her sing "Obama's on fire" in honor of his second term as President.
What do you think of Alicia Keys' performance? Tell us below!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars