Watch Alicia Keys Change Her "Girl On Fire" Lyrics Especially For Obama
Alicia Keys injected a little fun and humour to the presidential inaugural ball last night in Washington D.C. with the slightly-tweaked version of her latest hit "Girl On Fire." The singer switched out the world "girl" in her lyrics to "Obama" and changed the gender of the song from female to male so it would apply to the President. Watch above to hear her sing "Obama's on fire" in honor of his second term as President.
What do you think of Alicia Keys' performance? Tell us below!
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings