Watch Alicia Keys Change Her "Girl On Fire" Lyrics Especially For Obama
Alicia Keys injected a little fun and humour to the presidential inaugural ball last night in Washington D.C. with the slightly-tweaked version of her latest hit "Girl On Fire." The singer switched out the world "girl" in her lyrics to "Obama" and changed the gender of the song from female to male so it would apply to the President. Watch above to hear her sing "Obama's on fire" in honor of his second term as President.
What do you think of Alicia Keys' performance? Tell us below!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It