Watch: Bill Clinton Sings Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"
The former US President hates those blurred lines, and you can see him sing so here.
Even though you guys voted for Avril Lavigne's "Here's To Never Growing Up" as 2013's Song Of The Summer, we gotta say: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is on the tip of everybody's tongues, and we think it's slowly but surely becoming OUR pick for the song of summer. Don't agree with us? Maybe you'll agree with Bill Clinton, who, like President Obama, sang a hot summer tune for his adoring public. Or, rather, his many words spoken over his presidential run caught on tape were edited together for him to "sing" the lyrics to "Blurred Lines". It's a hilarious clip and definitely worth a watch, so press play above and see what all the buzz is about.
What are your thoughts on the chopped & screwed version of Bill Clinton singing "Blurred Lines"? Let us know...
- Read the Official Lyrics to Zedd & Selena Gomez's New Song 'I Want You to Know'
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us