Watch: Bill Clinton Sings Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"
The former US President hates those blurred lines, and you can see him sing so here.
Even though you guys voted for Avril Lavigne's "Here's To Never Growing Up" as 2013's Song Of The Summer, we gotta say: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is on the tip of everybody's tongues, and we think it's slowly but surely becoming OUR pick for the song of summer. Don't agree with us? Maybe you'll agree with Bill Clinton, who, like President Obama, sang a hot summer tune for his adoring public. Or, rather, his many words spoken over his presidential run caught on tape were edited together for him to "sing" the lyrics to "Blurred Lines". It's a hilarious clip and definitely worth a watch, so press play above and see what all the buzz is about.
What are your thoughts on the chopped & screwed version of Bill Clinton singing "Blurred Lines"? Let us know...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz