Watch: Bill Clinton Sings Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"
The former US President hates those blurred lines, and you can see him sing so here.
Even though you guys voted for Avril Lavigne's "Here's To Never Growing Up" as 2013's Song Of The Summer, we gotta say: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is on the tip of everybody's tongues, and we think it's slowly but surely becoming OUR pick for the song of summer. Don't agree with us? Maybe you'll agree with Bill Clinton, who, like President Obama, sang a hot summer tune for his adoring public. Or, rather, his many words spoken over his presidential run caught on tape were edited together for him to "sing" the lyrics to "Blurred Lines". It's a hilarious clip and definitely worth a watch, so press play above and see what all the buzz is about.
What are your thoughts on the chopped & screwed version of Bill Clinton singing "Blurred Lines"? Let us know...
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"