Watch: Bill Clinton Sings Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"
The former US President hates those blurred lines, and you can see him sing so here.
Even though you guys voted for Avril Lavigne's "Here's To Never Growing Up" as 2013's Song Of The Summer, we gotta say: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is on the tip of everybody's tongues, and we think it's slowly but surely becoming OUR pick for the song of summer. Don't agree with us? Maybe you'll agree with Bill Clinton, who, like President Obama, sang a hot summer tune for his adoring public. Or, rather, his many words spoken over his presidential run caught on tape were edited together for him to "sing" the lyrics to "Blurred Lines". It's a hilarious clip and definitely worth a watch, so press play above and see what all the buzz is about.
What are your thoughts on the chopped & screwed version of Bill Clinton singing "Blurred Lines"? Let us know...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist