Watch: Bill Clinton Sings Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines"
The former US President hates those blurred lines, and you can see him sing so here.
Even though you guys voted for Avril Lavigne's "Here's To Never Growing Up" as 2013's Song Of The Summer, we gotta say: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" is on the tip of everybody's tongues, and we think it's slowly but surely becoming OUR pick for the song of summer. Don't agree with us? Maybe you'll agree with Bill Clinton, who, like President Obama, sang a hot summer tune for his adoring public. Or, rather, his many words spoken over his presidential run caught on tape were edited together for him to "sing" the lyrics to "Blurred Lines". It's a hilarious clip and definitely worth a watch, so press play above and see what all the buzz is about.
What are your thoughts on the chopped & screwed version of Bill Clinton singing "Blurred Lines"? Let us know...
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video