Watch Blink-182 Superfan Use Their Lyrics As Pickup Lines
Have you ever thought to use lyrics as pick-up lines? Due to his inability to successfully charm the ladies, Blink-182 superfan Tommy did just that: he picked out lines from infamous Blink-182 songs to try and impress potential dates. Watch Tommy's attempt at getting the girl with lines from "First Date" (Is it cool if I hold your hand?), "I Miss You" (Hello there / The angel from my nightmare), "Going Away To College" (This world's an ugly place but you're so beautiful to me) and more. See if Tommy snags a number or two!
What's your favorite line that Tommy used? Would you try doing this yourself? Sound off!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?