Watch Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's Lovey-Dovey "I Need Your Love" Video
What the what? The new video for Calvin Harris's "I Need Your Love" featuring Ellie Goulding has us scratching our heads and wondering "Is she really going out with him?" Let us explain: last we heard Ellie was irl dating Skrillex, and Calvin was irl dating a Victoria's Secret model (Adam Levine's ex — scandalous!) but in this clip, which was released today, the two pop-electronic artists are getting very close. They're kissing, hugging, piggy-backing and generally looking like a happy couple, so either they're awesome actors or there's something behind the scenes that we don't know about.
Besides the lovey-dovey parts, this video is shot in a first-person selfie-style and the camera gets passed (or stolen) around Miami so we get to see sights like the beach, the surf, and the nightlife.
What do you think of the "I Need Your Love" clip? Do you think Ellie and Calvin are secretly a couple? Tell us in the comments...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now