Watch Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's Lovey-Dovey "I Need Your Love" Video
What the what? The new video for Calvin Harris's "I Need Your Love" featuring Ellie Goulding has us scratching our heads and wondering "Is she really going out with him?" Let us explain: last we heard Ellie was irl dating Skrillex, and Calvin was irl dating a Victoria's Secret model (Adam Levine's ex — scandalous!) but in this clip, which was released today, the two pop-electronic artists are getting very close. They're kissing, hugging, piggy-backing and generally looking like a happy couple, so either they're awesome actors or there's something behind the scenes that we don't know about.
Besides the lovey-dovey parts, this video is shot in a first-person selfie-style and the camera gets passed (or stolen) around Miami so we get to see sights like the beach, the surf, and the nightlife.
What do you think of the "I Need Your Love" clip? Do you think Ellie and Calvin are secretly a couple? Tell us in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist