WATCH: Dan Wilson Explains 'A Song Can Be About Anything'
The songwriter explains how his latest single came to be, exclusively for us.
Dan Wilson, the songwriter behind the best close-down-the-bar song of all time, is back with a new brand new album, Love Without Fear, out now. One of the album's standouts is "A Song Can Be About Anything," a track Dan describes as his version of a "list song." In the video below, Dan explains how the song grew to be one of his most personal to-date and which of his favorite songwriters is a fan of the song. Watch below.
Watch the lyric video for "A Song Can Be About Anything."
You can pick up Love Without Fear now over at Dan's Pledge Music page.
Got a favorite lyric from "A Song Can Be About Anything"? Share it with us in the comments below.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars
- Zedd ft. Selena Gomez's "I Want You To Know" Is Here