WATCH: Dan Wilson Explains 'A Song Can Be About Anything'
The songwriter explains how his latest single came to be, exclusively for us.
Dan Wilson, the songwriter behind the best close-down-the-bar song of all time, is back with a new brand new album, Love Without Fear, out now. One of the album's standouts is "A Song Can Be About Anything," a track Dan describes as his version of a "list song." In the video below, Dan explains how the song grew to be one of his most personal to-date and which of his favorite songwriters is a fan of the song. Watch below.
Watch the lyric video for "A Song Can Be About Anything."
You can pick up Love Without Fear now over at Dan's Pledge Music page.
Got a favorite lyric from "A Song Can Be About Anything"? Share it with us in the comments below.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees