WATCH: Dan Wilson Explains 'A Song Can Be About Anything'
The songwriter explains how his latest single came to be, exclusively for us.
Dan Wilson, the songwriter behind the best close-down-the-bar song of all time, is back with a new brand new album, Love Without Fear, out now. One of the album's standouts is "A Song Can Be About Anything," a track Dan describes as his version of a "list song." In the video below, Dan explains how the song grew to be one of his most personal to-date and which of his favorite songwriters is a fan of the song. Watch below.
Watch the lyric video for "A Song Can Be About Anything."
You can pick up Love Without Fear now over at Dan's Pledge Music page.
Got a favorite lyric from "A Song Can Be About Anything"? Share it with us in the comments below.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel