WATCH: Dan Wilson Explains 'A Song Can Be About Anything'
The songwriter explains how his latest single came to be, exclusively for us.
Dan Wilson, the songwriter behind the best close-down-the-bar song of all time, is back with a new brand new album, Love Without Fear, out now. One of the album's standouts is "A Song Can Be About Anything," a track Dan describes as his version of a "list song." In the video below, Dan explains how the song grew to be one of his most personal to-date and which of his favorite songwriters is a fan of the song. Watch below.
Watch the lyric video for "A Song Can Be About Anything."
You can pick up Love Without Fear now over at Dan's Pledge Music page.
Got a favorite lyric from "A Song Can Be About Anything"? Share it with us in the comments below.
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand