WATCH: Dan Wilson Explains 'A Song Can Be About Anything'
The songwriter explains how his latest single came to be, exclusively for us.
Dan Wilson, the songwriter behind the best close-down-the-bar song of all time, is back with a new brand new album, Love Without Fear, out now. One of the album's standouts is "A Song Can Be About Anything," a track Dan describes as his version of a "list song." In the video below, Dan explains how the song grew to be one of his most personal to-date and which of his favorite songwriters is a fan of the song. Watch below.
Watch the lyric video for "A Song Can Be About Anything."
You can pick up Love Without Fear now over at Dan's Pledge Music page.
Got a favorite lyric from "A Song Can Be About Anything"? Share it with us in the comments below.
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?