Watch Ed Sheeran's Acoustic Mash-Up Of "No Diggity" And Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"
Recently, Austrialian radio-listeners were treated to an amazingly tender live acoustic rendition of Blackstreet's "No Diggity" mashed-up with Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" performed by none other than Ed Sheeran and his musical friend Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg). There's not much to say about it, other than that it's really pretty and reminds us of the awesome "No Diggity" mash-up from the movie Pitch Perfect, so we'll just let the music do that talking.
Would you invite Ed Sheeran and Passenger over to sing you to sleep? Tell us your thoughts on this cover/mash-up in the comments!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School