Watch Ed Sheeran's Acoustic Mash-Up Of "No Diggity" And Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"
Recently, Austrialian radio-listeners were treated to an amazingly tender live acoustic rendition of Blackstreet's "No Diggity" mashed-up with Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" performed by none other than Ed Sheeran and his musical friend Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg). There's not much to say about it, other than that it's really pretty and reminds us of the awesome "No Diggity" mash-up from the movie Pitch Perfect, so we'll just let the music do that talking.
Would you invite Ed Sheeran and Passenger over to sing you to sleep? Tell us your thoughts on this cover/mash-up in the comments!
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings