Watch Ed Sheeran's Acoustic Mash-Up Of "No Diggity" And Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"
Recently, Austrialian radio-listeners were treated to an amazingly tender live acoustic rendition of Blackstreet's "No Diggity" mashed-up with Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" performed by none other than Ed Sheeran and his musical friend Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg). There's not much to say about it, other than that it's really pretty and reminds us of the awesome "No Diggity" mash-up from the movie Pitch Perfect, so we'll just let the music do that talking.
Would you invite Ed Sheeran and Passenger over to sing you to sleep? Tell us your thoughts on this cover/mash-up in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist