Watch Ed Sheeran's Acoustic Mash-Up Of "No Diggity" And Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"
Recently, Austrialian radio-listeners were treated to an amazingly tender live acoustic rendition of Blackstreet's "No Diggity" mashed-up with Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" performed by none other than Ed Sheeran and his musical friend Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg). There's not much to say about it, other than that it's really pretty and reminds us of the awesome "No Diggity" mash-up from the movie Pitch Perfect, so we'll just let the music do that talking.
Would you invite Ed Sheeran and Passenger over to sing you to sleep? Tell us your thoughts on this cover/mash-up in the comments!
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn