Watch Ed Sheeran's Acoustic Mash-Up Of "No Diggity" And Macklemore's "Thrift Shop"
Recently, Austrialian radio-listeners were treated to an amazingly tender live acoustic rendition of Blackstreet's "No Diggity" mashed-up with Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" performed by none other than Ed Sheeran and his musical friend Passenger (aka Mike Rosenberg). There's not much to say about it, other than that it's really pretty and reminds us of the awesome "No Diggity" mash-up from the movie Pitch Perfect, so we'll just let the music do that talking.
Would you invite Ed Sheeran and Passenger over to sing you to sleep? Tell us your thoughts on this cover/mash-up in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!