WATCH: Get Schooled On The "History Of Misheard Lyrics" With This Hilarious Video
In the video above, members of cdza, who describe themselves as a group who create "musical video experiments," count down some of the most popular, outrageous, and funny misheard lyrics from 1936 to 2006 with Pink's "Sober." Every song is done by the group members, who obviously have some pretty good musical chops and are able to play and sing a variety of styles.
Some of the notable misheards in the video?
- Jimi Hendrix's infamous "Purple Haze" line that most people think sounds like "excuse me while I kiss this guy"
- "I believe that the hotdogs go on" from Celine Dion's Titanic theme "My Heart Will Go On"
- "Shake it like a polar bear ninja" which we all know by now should be "like a polaroid picture" from Outkast's "Hey Ya"
Watch the video above and see if you can catch any lyrics that you once misheard...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist