WATCH: Get Schooled On The "History Of Misheard Lyrics" With This Hilarious Video
In the video above, members of cdza, who describe themselves as a group who create "musical video experiments," count down some of the most popular, outrageous, and funny misheard lyrics from 1936 to 2006 with Pink's "Sober." Every song is done by the group members, who obviously have some pretty good musical chops and are able to play and sing a variety of styles.
Some of the notable misheards in the video?
- Jimi Hendrix's infamous "Purple Haze" line that most people think sounds like "excuse me while I kiss this guy"
- "I believe that the hotdogs go on" from Celine Dion's Titanic theme "My Heart Will Go On"
- "Shake it like a polar bear ninja" which we all know by now should be "like a polaroid picture" from Outkast's "Hey Ya"
Watch the video above and see if you can catch any lyrics that you once misheard...
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads