Watch: Katy Perry and Friends Lipsync "Call Me Maybe" At Coachella
Katy Perry has finally joined in on a trend that's sweeping the celebrity world by storm: lip syncing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"! First, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did it, and now Katy and her friends taped themselves having a ball to the insanely catchy tune by poolside at Coachella.
We always knew Katy loved hamming it up for the camera, and it turns out all her friends are pretty funny too! One thing though: at the end of the video, Katy says "We love you Justin Bieber!" Woah woah woah, credit where credit is due!
In case you're wondering how Carly Rae Jepsen feels about seeing lipsynced versions of her hit, she told us in an interview: "It's just flattering to know that they like the song." We can only imagine how we'd feel if two of the biggest pop stars in the world liked our song!
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'