Watch: Katy Perry and Friends Lipsync "Call Me Maybe" At Coachella
Katy Perry has finally joined in on a trend that's sweeping the celebrity world by storm: lip syncing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"! First, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did it, and now Katy and her friends taped themselves having a ball to the insanely catchy tune by poolside at Coachella.
We always knew Katy loved hamming it up for the camera, and it turns out all her friends are pretty funny too! One thing though: at the end of the video, Katy says "We love you Justin Bieber!" Woah woah woah, credit where credit is due!
In case you're wondering how Carly Rae Jepsen feels about seeing lipsynced versions of her hit, she told us in an interview: "It's just flattering to know that they like the song." We can only imagine how we'd feel if two of the biggest pop stars in the world liked our song!
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School