Watch: Katy Perry and Friends Lipsync "Call Me Maybe" At Coachella
Katy Perry has finally joined in on a trend that's sweeping the celebrity world by storm: lip syncing Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"! First, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did it, and now Katy and her friends taped themselves having a ball to the insanely catchy tune by poolside at Coachella.
We always knew Katy loved hamming it up for the camera, and it turns out all her friends are pretty funny too! One thing though: at the end of the video, Katy says "We love you Justin Bieber!" Woah woah woah, credit where credit is due!
In case you're wondering how Carly Rae Jepsen feels about seeing lipsynced versions of her hit, she told us in an interview: "It's just flattering to know that they like the song." We can only imagine how we'd feel if two of the biggest pop stars in the world liked our song!
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics