Watch Liam Neeson's Hilarious Dramatic Reading Of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
There's something hilarious about watching a serious actor recite lines that don't quite "fit" them or their persona. Liam Neeson perfectly proves this phenomenon when, on the UK's The Jonathan Ross Show, the accomplished actor (and owner of a pretty awesome sense of humor) does a dramatic reading of the first few lines of lyrics from Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend." The gag is made even sweeter when you see that Justin is in-studio watching the whole thing unfold. Swag.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars