Watch Maroon 5's Heartwarming Crowd-Sourced Video For "Daylight"
Warning, the new Maroon 5 video is a bit of a tear-jerker! The video is a crowd-sourced collage of clips from fans set to the song "Daylight" from Maroon 5's newest album Overexposed. The band asked fans to record footage about what they love (examples include pets, friends, family, life), what they hate (driving, judgement, loneliness), and their various experiences with love, heartbreak, coming out, and losing loved ones. The result is a poignant video mosaic that offers insight into the lives of different people around the world. There's even some bonus clips of fans playing instruments and singing along to the song!
What do you think of the "Daylight" video? Are you featured as a fan in the clip? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)