Watch Maroon 5's Heartwarming Crowd-Sourced Video For "Daylight"
Warning, the new Maroon 5 video is a bit of a tear-jerker! The video is a crowd-sourced collage of clips from fans set to the song "Daylight" from Maroon 5's newest album Overexposed. The band asked fans to record footage about what they love (examples include pets, friends, family, life), what they hate (driving, judgement, loneliness), and their various experiences with love, heartbreak, coming out, and losing loved ones. The result is a poignant video mosaic that offers insight into the lives of different people around the world. There's even some bonus clips of fans playing instruments and singing along to the song!
What do you think of the "Daylight" video? Are you featured as a fan in the clip? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?