Watch Maroon 5's Heartwarming Crowd-Sourced Video For "Daylight"
Warning, the new Maroon 5 video is a bit of a tear-jerker! The video is a crowd-sourced collage of clips from fans set to the song "Daylight" from Maroon 5's newest album Overexposed. The band asked fans to record footage about what they love (examples include pets, friends, family, life), what they hate (driving, judgement, loneliness), and their various experiences with love, heartbreak, coming out, and losing loved ones. The result is a poignant video mosaic that offers insight into the lives of different people around the world. There's even some bonus clips of fans playing instruments and singing along to the song!
What do you think of the "Daylight" video? Are you featured as a fan in the clip? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect