Watch Miley Cyrus's Impressive Cover Of Folk Song "Look What They've Done To My Song"
Miley Cyrus is continuing with her trend of covering classic folk singers with this brand new cover of Melanie's "Look What They've Done To My Song." The song is about how the music industry twisted and changed Melanie's words and songs for their own purposes and in the process made her upset and crazy. Miley can certainly relate to those lyrics since she often struggles to maintain her own autonomy and authenticity (as proven by her "controversial" recent haircut) in a world of manufactured pop stars.
This song also sounds like it was written for Miley's voice. She sings it beautifully and it's in the perfect key for her. Listen to it and see for yourself!
What do you think of Miley's new folk cover? Tell us below...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now