Watch Miley Cyrus's Impressive Cover Of Folk Song "Look What They've Done To My Song"
Miley Cyrus is continuing with her trend of covering classic folk singers with this brand new cover of Melanie's "Look What They've Done To My Song." The song is about how the music industry twisted and changed Melanie's words and songs for their own purposes and in the process made her upset and crazy. Miley can certainly relate to those lyrics since she often struggles to maintain her own autonomy and authenticity (as proven by her "controversial" recent haircut) in a world of manufactured pop stars.
This song also sounds like it was written for Miley's voice. She sings it beautifully and it's in the perfect key for her. Listen to it and see for yourself!
What do you think of Miley's new folk cover? Tell us below...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?