Watch Miley Cyrus's Impressive Cover Of Folk Song "Look What They've Done To My Song"
Miley Cyrus is continuing with her trend of covering classic folk singers with this brand new cover of Melanie's "Look What They've Done To My Song." The song is about how the music industry twisted and changed Melanie's words and songs for their own purposes and in the process made her upset and crazy. Miley can certainly relate to those lyrics since she often struggles to maintain her own autonomy and authenticity (as proven by her "controversial" recent haircut) in a world of manufactured pop stars.
This song also sounds like it was written for Miley's voice. She sings it beautifully and it's in the perfect key for her. Listen to it and see for yourself!
What do you think of Miley's new folk cover? Tell us below...
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'