Watch Miley Cyrus's Impressive Cover Of Folk Song "Look What They've Done To My Song"
Miley Cyrus is continuing with her trend of covering classic folk singers with this brand new cover of Melanie's "Look What They've Done To My Song." The song is about how the music industry twisted and changed Melanie's words and songs for their own purposes and in the process made her upset and crazy. Miley can certainly relate to those lyrics since she often struggles to maintain her own autonomy and authenticity (as proven by her "controversial" recent haircut) in a world of manufactured pop stars.
This song also sounds like it was written for Miley's voice. She sings it beautifully and it's in the perfect key for her. Listen to it and see for yourself!
What do you think of Miley's new folk cover? Tell us below...
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning