Watch Miley Cyrus's Impressive Cover Of Folk Song "Look What They've Done To My Song"
Miley Cyrus is continuing with her trend of covering classic folk singers with this brand new cover of Melanie's "Look What They've Done To My Song." The song is about how the music industry twisted and changed Melanie's words and songs for their own purposes and in the process made her upset and crazy. Miley can certainly relate to those lyrics since she often struggles to maintain her own autonomy and authenticity (as proven by her "controversial" recent haircut) in a world of manufactured pop stars.
This song also sounds like it was written for Miley's voice. She sings it beautifully and it's in the perfect key for her. Listen to it and see for yourself!
What do you think of Miley's new folk cover? Tell us below...
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'