Watch Miranda Lambert's Retro New Video For "Mama's Broken Heart"
Miranda Lambert may have been raised to put on a pretty face to mask her sadness, but in her 50's-themed video for "Mama's Broken Heart," she refuses to hide behind her makeup. "Mama's Broken Heart" is a song about going through a messy breakup and not wanting to pretend that everything is ok. Lambert sings about how mortified her mother would be in she saw her acting "crazy" but then she goes on to explain how the younger generation isn't as obsessed with superficiality and hiding our feelings. Good for you, Miranda! Watch above to see the country singer in adorable getups inspired by the 1950's.
What do you think of the "Mama's Broken Heart" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video