Watch Miranda Lambert's Retro New Video For "Mama's Broken Heart"
Miranda Lambert may have been raised to put on a pretty face to mask her sadness, but in her 50's-themed video for "Mama's Broken Heart," she refuses to hide behind her makeup. "Mama's Broken Heart" is a song about going through a messy breakup and not wanting to pretend that everything is ok. Lambert sings about how mortified her mother would be in she saw her acting "crazy" but then she goes on to explain how the younger generation isn't as obsessed with superficiality and hiding our feelings. Good for you, Miranda! Watch above to see the country singer in adorable getups inspired by the 1950's.
What do you think of the "Mama's Broken Heart" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads