Watch Miranda Lambert's Retro New Video For "Mama's Broken Heart"
Miranda Lambert may have been raised to put on a pretty face to mask her sadness, but in her 50's-themed video for "Mama's Broken Heart," she refuses to hide behind her makeup. "Mama's Broken Heart" is a song about going through a messy breakup and not wanting to pretend that everything is ok. Lambert sings about how mortified her mother would be in she saw her acting "crazy" but then she goes on to explain how the younger generation isn't as obsessed with superficiality and hiding our feelings. Good for you, Miranda! Watch above to see the country singer in adorable getups inspired by the 1950's.
What do you think of the "Mama's Broken Heart" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now