Watch Miranda Lambert's Retro New Video For "Mama's Broken Heart"
Miranda Lambert may have been raised to put on a pretty face to mask her sadness, but in her 50's-themed video for "Mama's Broken Heart," she refuses to hide behind her makeup. "Mama's Broken Heart" is a song about going through a messy breakup and not wanting to pretend that everything is ok. Lambert sings about how mortified her mother would be in she saw her acting "crazy" but then she goes on to explain how the younger generation isn't as obsessed with superficiality and hiding our feelings. Good for you, Miranda! Watch above to see the country singer in adorable getups inspired by the 1950's.
What do you think of the "Mama's Broken Heart" video? Tell us in the comments!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist