Watch Pearl Jam Cover Frozen's "Let It Go"
Even tough-guy rockers like to get down to Disney's big hit. Watch Pearl Jam turn "Let It Go" into a rock anthem!
How many times have you found yourself singing "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen over the past few months? It turns out that stars are truly just like us, as Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder must have been humming this ear-worm to himself enough times to actually bring it to the stage. That's right: the legendary rockers and pioneers of grunge took on Queen Elsa's inspiring hit about freeing yourself from any lingering doubts or insecurities, and it's left many fans scratching their heads.
While performing live at Stadio San Siro in Milan, Italy, Vedder suddenly breaks out into "Let It Go"'s triumphant chorus, Let it go / Let it go / Can't hold it back anymore, and their unlikely cover has been going viral ever since. What's next, Pearl Jam? A hard rock version of "A Whole New World"?
Watch the buzzed-about performance, captured by a fan in the audience, on YouTube below:
What are your thoughts on Pearl Jam taking on Frozen's "Let It Go"? Tell us in the comments.
Connect with MetroLyrics: like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'