Watch: Pink Talks About 3 Songs On "The Truth About Love"
As we all know by now, P!nk's latest album The Truth About Love, came out on Tuesday to great reception from fans. P!nk has said that this album is about the complicated emotions one goes through when they're in a long term relationship, much like she and her husband Carey Hart are. Now that the album has dropped, P!nk has made a few videos explaining the meaning of each song through her own words.
In the interviews she explains the politically-charged "Are We All We Are," the breakup anthem with a deeper meaning "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," and the sexy, tension-filled "Try." You can watch all the clips at P!nk's official website.
Also, you can hear the songs in question (and watch their accompanying lyric videos) here.
What do you think of the new album? Tell us in the comments!
- We've Got the Lyrics to Jodeci's New Album Ahead of Its Release
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn