Watch: Pink Talks About 3 Songs On "The Truth About Love"
As we all know by now, P!nk's latest album The Truth About Love, came out on Tuesday to great reception from fans. P!nk has said that this album is about the complicated emotions one goes through when they're in a long term relationship, much like she and her husband Carey Hart are. Now that the album has dropped, P!nk has made a few videos explaining the meaning of each song through her own words.
In the interviews she explains the politically-charged "Are We All We Are," the breakup anthem with a deeper meaning "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," and the sexy, tension-filled "Try." You can watch all the clips at P!nk's official website.
Also, you can hear the songs in question (and watch their accompanying lyric videos) here.
What do you think of the new album? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect