Watch: Pink Talks About 3 Songs On "The Truth About Love"
As we all know by now, P!nk's latest album The Truth About Love, came out on Tuesday to great reception from fans. P!nk has said that this album is about the complicated emotions one goes through when they're in a long term relationship, much like she and her husband Carey Hart are. Now that the album has dropped, P!nk has made a few videos explaining the meaning of each song through her own words.
In the interviews she explains the politically-charged "Are We All We Are," the breakup anthem with a deeper meaning "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," and the sexy, tension-filled "Try." You can watch all the clips at P!nk's official website.
Also, you can hear the songs in question (and watch their accompanying lyric videos) here.
What do you think of the new album? Tell us in the comments!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz