Watch: Pink Talks About 3 Songs On "The Truth About Love"
As we all know by now, P!nk's latest album The Truth About Love, came out on Tuesday to great reception from fans. P!nk has said that this album is about the complicated emotions one goes through when they're in a long term relationship, much like she and her husband Carey Hart are. Now that the album has dropped, P!nk has made a few videos explaining the meaning of each song through her own words.
In the interviews she explains the politically-charged "Are We All We Are," the breakup anthem with a deeper meaning "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)," and the sexy, tension-filled "Try." You can watch all the clips at P!nk's official website.
Also, you can hear the songs in question (and watch their accompanying lyric videos) here.
What do you think of the new album? Tell us in the comments!
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School