Watch President Obama Sing Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"
He's up all night for good fun!
First the president sang "Born This Way"; then it was Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe"; and after, a rendition of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"; But this time President Barack Obama is trying his hand at the disco genre, performing what is surely now the official song of the summer: Daft Punk's "Get Lucky." Okay, well sorta. Watch the video above and see for yourself.
YouTube user barackdubs comes through with yet another wonderful video edit. One can only hope that he'll turn his attention to the President's dog Bo once he runs out of good material from the President. "Who Let The Dogs Out," anyone?
What song should Obama sing next? Tell us your pick in the comments.
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola