Watch President Obama Sing Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"
He's up all night for good fun!
First the president sang "Born This Way"; then it was Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe"; and after, a rendition of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"; But this time President Barack Obama is trying his hand at the disco genre, performing what is surely now the official song of the summer: Daft Punk's "Get Lucky." Okay, well sorta. Watch the video above and see for yourself.
YouTube user barackdubs comes through with yet another wonderful video edit. One can only hope that he'll turn his attention to the President's dog Bo once he runs out of good material from the President. "Who Let The Dogs Out," anyone?
What song should Obama sing next? Tell us your pick in the comments.
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?