Watch President Obama Sing Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"
He's up all night for good fun!
First the president sang "Born This Way"; then it was Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe"; and after, a rendition of Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"; But this time President Barack Obama is trying his hand at the disco genre, performing what is surely now the official song of the summer: Daft Punk's "Get Lucky." Okay, well sorta. Watch the video above and see for yourself.
YouTube user barackdubs comes through with yet another wonderful video edit. One can only hope that he'll turn his attention to the President's dog Bo once he runs out of good material from the President. "Who Let The Dogs Out," anyone?
What song should Obama sing next? Tell us your pick in the comments.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect