WATCH: President Obama Sings Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
That's right, ladies: the President of the USA wants to be your one and only! Well, at least we think he does, because the team that brought you Barack Obama lip-dubbing "Born This Way" and "Call Me Maybe" is back with a superb chop-up of speeches by the Prez set to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". This could be our favorite one yet: only because we're totally infatuated with the idea of Obama asking us if he can be our boyfriend. Sigh!
Watch the video below and try not to swoon:
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us