WATCH: President Obama Sings Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
That's right, ladies: the President of the USA wants to be your one and only! Well, at least we think he does, because the team that brought you Barack Obama lip-dubbing "Born This Way" and "Call Me Maybe" is back with a superb chop-up of speeches by the Prez set to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". This could be our favorite one yet: only because we're totally infatuated with the idea of Obama asking us if he can be our boyfriend. Sigh!
Watch the video below and try not to swoon:
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs