WATCH: President Obama Sings Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
That's right, ladies: the President of the USA wants to be your one and only! Well, at least we think he does, because the team that brought you Barack Obama lip-dubbing "Born This Way" and "Call Me Maybe" is back with a superb chop-up of speeches by the Prez set to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". This could be our favorite one yet: only because we're totally infatuated with the idea of Obama asking us if he can be our boyfriend. Sigh!
Watch the video below and try not to swoon:
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist