WATCH: President Obama Sings Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
That's right, ladies: the President of the USA wants to be your one and only! Well, at least we think he does, because the team that brought you Barack Obama lip-dubbing "Born This Way" and "Call Me Maybe" is back with a superb chop-up of speeches by the Prez set to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". This could be our favorite one yet: only because we're totally infatuated with the idea of Obama asking us if he can be our boyfriend. Sigh!
Watch the video below and try not to swoon:
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing