WATCH: President Obama Sings Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"
That's right, ladies: the President of the USA wants to be your one and only! Well, at least we think he does, because the team that brought you Barack Obama lip-dubbing "Born This Way" and "Call Me Maybe" is back with a superb chop-up of speeches by the Prez set to Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend". This could be our favorite one yet: only because we're totally infatuated with the idea of Obama asking us if he can be our boyfriend. Sigh!
Watch the video below and try not to swoon:
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz