Watch Rihanna, Justin Bieber & Bruno Mars At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Rihanna / Bruno Mars image by Bryan Bedder | Justin Bieber image by Jamie McCarthy (Getty)
Were you glued to your TV screen last night watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS? We definitely were: how could we pass up an opportunity to watch fashion and music collide? Plus, a handful of the biggest pop stars in the world right now graced the stage for some epic performances. Kicking the show off, our gal Rihanna strutted her stuff to her appropriate song "Phresh Off The Runway", which you can watch below:
Of course, she also wowed the crowd with a dramatic performance of her amazing hit "Diamonds", looking gorgeous in a black evening gown and vintage Chanel sunglasses. The girl really knows how to work a runway!
As a big fashion fan, it was necessary that Justin Bieber perform at the VS show as well. Watch the boy wonder tear up the stage with his amazing rendition of "Beauty And A Beat":
Lately, the Biebs has been doing a slow, acoustic version of his romantic tune "As Long As You Love Me", and there wasn't a dry eye in the house when he performed it. *sniff*
Last but not least, everybody's favorite pop-rock-crooner Bruno Mars pulled out all the stops for his cheeky performance of "Locked Out Of Heaven":
To finish off the night, Bruno belted out his new single "Young Girls" for all to hear. You go, Bruno!
Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now