Watch Rihanna, Justin Bieber & Bruno Mars At The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Rihanna / Bruno Mars image by Bryan Bedder | Justin Bieber image by Jamie McCarthy (Getty)
Were you glued to your TV screen last night watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS? We definitely were: how could we pass up an opportunity to watch fashion and music collide? Plus, a handful of the biggest pop stars in the world right now graced the stage for some epic performances. Kicking the show off, our gal Rihanna strutted her stuff to her appropriate song "Phresh Off The Runway", which you can watch below:
Of course, she also wowed the crowd with a dramatic performance of her amazing hit "Diamonds", looking gorgeous in a black evening gown and vintage Chanel sunglasses. The girl really knows how to work a runway!
As a big fashion fan, it was necessary that Justin Bieber perform at the VS show as well. Watch the boy wonder tear up the stage with his amazing rendition of "Beauty And A Beat":
Lately, the Biebs has been doing a slow, acoustic version of his romantic tune "As Long As You Love Me", and there wasn't a dry eye in the house when he performed it. *sniff*
Last but not least, everybody's favorite pop-rock-crooner Bruno Mars pulled out all the stops for his cheeky performance of "Locked Out Of Heaven":
To finish off the night, Bruno belted out his new single "Young Girls" for all to hear. You go, Bruno!
Did you watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night? What were your favorite moments?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist