Watch Tegan and Sara's Melancholic "Now I'm All Messed Up" Lyric Video
As opposed to their cheerful, upbeat single "Closer", the latest song from duo Tegan and Sara is on the opposite side of the spectrum. "Now I'm All Messed Up" is a ballad about a failed relationship and how it's really affecting the narrator, and the accompanying lyric video matches the tone of the song perfectly. With the words to the tune written in ink and being spotted by rain (or is it tears?), you might want to keep a tissue on hand in case you start to lose it over Tegan and Sara's transcending emotions. :'(
What do you think of Tegan and Sara's new song and lyric video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It