Watch Tegan and Sara's Melancholic "Now I'm All Messed Up" Lyric Video
As opposed to their cheerful, upbeat single "Closer", the latest song from duo Tegan and Sara is on the opposite side of the spectrum. "Now I'm All Messed Up" is a ballad about a failed relationship and how it's really affecting the narrator, and the accompanying lyric video matches the tone of the song perfectly. With the words to the tune written in ink and being spotted by rain (or is it tears?), you might want to keep a tissue on hand in case you start to lose it over Tegan and Sara's transcending emotions. :'(
What do you think of Tegan and Sara's new song and lyric video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele