Watch Tegan and Sara's Melancholic "Now I'm All Messed Up" Lyric Video
As opposed to their cheerful, upbeat single "Closer", the latest song from duo Tegan and Sara is on the opposite side of the spectrum. "Now I'm All Messed Up" is a ballad about a failed relationship and how it's really affecting the narrator, and the accompanying lyric video matches the tone of the song perfectly. With the words to the tune written in ink and being spotted by rain (or is it tears?), you might want to keep a tissue on hand in case you start to lose it over Tegan and Sara's transcending emotions. :'(
What do you think of Tegan and Sara's new song and lyric video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime