Watch The Lonely Island and Solange's "Semicolons" Lyric Video
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo...
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo. The group's latest single, "Semicolons", features one of our faves Solange, and with it comes a lyric video so you can memorize the words. What's the song about, exactly? Parodying Nicki Minaj's way of rapping where she spits a line then a single word that has to do with it (using the semicolon, of course), it's a funny take on hip-hop's popular style of verse.
Did you LOL at The Lonely Island's new lyric vid? Let us know what you think...
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?