Watch The Lonely Island and Solange's "Semicolons" Lyric Video
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo...
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo. The group's latest single, "Semicolons", features one of our faves Solange, and with it comes a lyric video so you can memorize the words. What's the song about, exactly? Parodying Nicki Minaj's way of rapping where she spits a line then a single word that has to do with it (using the semicolon, of course), it's a funny take on hip-hop's popular style of verse.
Did you LOL at The Lonely Island's new lyric vid? Let us know what you think...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect