Watch The Lonely Island and Solange's "Semicolons" Lyric Video
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo...
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo. The group's latest single, "Semicolons", features one of our faves Solange, and with it comes a lyric video so you can memorize the words. What's the song about, exactly? Parodying Nicki Minaj's way of rapping where she spits a line then a single word that has to do with it (using the semicolon, of course), it's a funny take on hip-hop's popular style of verse.
Did you LOL at The Lonely Island's new lyric vid? Let us know what you think...
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video