Watch The Lonely Island and Solange's "Semicolons" Lyric Video
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo...
Due June 11th, The Lonely Island's third release The Wack Album will most likely be another hilarious collection of parody rap from the LOL-worthy duo. The group's latest single, "Semicolons", features one of our faves Solange, and with it comes a lyric video so you can memorize the words. What's the song about, exactly? Parodying Nicki Minaj's way of rapping where she spits a line then a single word that has to do with it (using the semicolon, of course), it's a funny take on hip-hop's popular style of verse.
Did you LOL at The Lonely Island's new lyric vid? Let us know what you think...
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman