Watch The Lumineers' Bittersweet New Video For Their Song "Stubborn Love"
The Lumineers have a gift for tugging at our heart strings, which explains the monumental success of their anthemic first single "Ho Hey." The second single from their debut album self-titled album is "Stubborn Love" and it has the same sentimental, folksy feel that made us fall in love with The Lumineers last year. Now the song, which the band performed on SNL in January, has an accompanying video that is just as bittersweet. The video follows the journey of a little girl in the back seat of her mother's car after what seems like a divorce or separation from her father. At first she's sad, but as they continue to drive and sight-see, she realizes life can be beautiful.
Watch the video above and tell us what you think...
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video
- Alex & Sierra Share Handwritten Lyrics To 'Scarecrow'