Watch The Lumineers' Bittersweet New Video For Their Song "Stubborn Love"
The Lumineers have a gift for tugging at our heart strings, which explains the monumental success of their anthemic first single "Ho Hey." The second single from their debut album self-titled album is "Stubborn Love" and it has the same sentimental, folksy feel that made us fall in love with The Lumineers last year. Now the song, which the band performed on SNL in January, has an accompanying video that is just as bittersweet. The video follows the journey of a little girl in the back seat of her mother's car after what seems like a divorce or separation from her father. At first she's sad, but as they continue to drive and sight-see, she realizes life can be beautiful.
Watch the video above and tell us what you think...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show