Watch The Lumineers' Bittersweet New Video For Their Song "Stubborn Love"
The Lumineers have a gift for tugging at our heart strings, which explains the monumental success of their anthemic first single "Ho Hey." The second single from their debut album self-titled album is "Stubborn Love" and it has the same sentimental, folksy feel that made us fall in love with The Lumineers last year. Now the song, which the band performed on SNL in January, has an accompanying video that is just as bittersweet. The video follows the journey of a little girl in the back seat of her mother's car after what seems like a divorce or separation from her father. At first she's sad, but as they continue to drive and sight-see, she realizes life can be beautiful.
Watch the video above and tell us what you think...
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?