Watch The Lumineers' Bittersweet New Video For Their Song "Stubborn Love"
The Lumineers have a gift for tugging at our heart strings, which explains the monumental success of their anthemic first single "Ho Hey." The second single from their debut album self-titled album is "Stubborn Love" and it has the same sentimental, folksy feel that made us fall in love with The Lumineers last year. Now the song, which the band performed on SNL in January, has an accompanying video that is just as bittersweet. The video follows the journey of a little girl in the back seat of her mother's car after what seems like a divorce or separation from her father. At first she's sad, but as they continue to drive and sight-see, she realizes life can be beautiful.
Watch the video above and tell us what you think...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist