Watch The Lumineers' Bittersweet New Video For Their Song "Stubborn Love"
The Lumineers have a gift for tugging at our heart strings, which explains the monumental success of their anthemic first single "Ho Hey." The second single from their debut album self-titled album is "Stubborn Love" and it has the same sentimental, folksy feel that made us fall in love with The Lumineers last year. Now the song, which the band performed on SNL in January, has an accompanying video that is just as bittersweet. The video follows the journey of a little girl in the back seat of her mother's car after what seems like a divorce or separation from her father. At first she's sad, but as they continue to drive and sight-see, she realizes life can be beautiful.
Watch the video above and tell us what you think...
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me