Watch: The Making Of Far East Movement's "Live My Life" Video
We're already hooked on Far East Movement's jam with Justin Bieber himself "Live My Life", so you can only imagine our excitement when we watched the behind-the-scenes footage for the song's music video! Filmed in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, where the FM guys were touring at the time, the music video features RedFoo of LMFAO and his Party Rock crew (even the robot) on set to film a flash mob dance party! With lyrics like this, how could you not have a rainbow-themed dance party in your video?
"This beat makes me go wow / This drink makes me fall down / I party hard like carnival / Let's burn this motha down"
One of our favorite little moments is RedFoo showing off his dance moves at the end of the video. Who knew the party-rocker had ballet dancer skills?
We have one final thing to say: can you spot the Bieber? Unfortunately, the Biebs isn't in the video due to a scheduling conflict. Well, at least that's what they say...maybe he'll sneak a peek in the video when it's released!
Watch the making of "Live My Life" below. You might want to put on sunglasses — those dancers are dressed in the brightest colors we've ever seen!
Are you excited for the official video?
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"