Watch: The Making Of Far East Movement's "Live My Life" Video
We're already hooked on Far East Movement's jam with Justin Bieber himself "Live My Life", so you can only imagine our excitement when we watched the behind-the-scenes footage for the song's music video! Filmed in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, where the FM guys were touring at the time, the music video features RedFoo of LMFAO and his Party Rock crew (even the robot) on set to film a flash mob dance party! With lyrics like this, how could you not have a rainbow-themed dance party in your video?
"This beat makes me go wow / This drink makes me fall down / I party hard like carnival / Let's burn this motha down"
One of our favorite little moments is RedFoo showing off his dance moves at the end of the video. Who knew the party-rocker had ballet dancer skills?
We have one final thing to say: can you spot the Bieber? Unfortunately, the Biebs isn't in the video due to a scheduling conflict. Well, at least that's what they say...maybe he'll sneak a peek in the video when it's released!
Watch the making of "Live My Life" below. You might want to put on sunglasses — those dancers are dressed in the brightest colors we've ever seen!
Are you excited for the official video?
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party
- Check Out All The Lyrics to PRIDES' New EP via These Handwritten Lyrics