Watch This! Be As - Prozzäk
With lyrics like these, I'm going to officially dub Canadian electro-poppers Prozzäk's "Be As" the "Born This Way" of the early 2000's. The reason it was swept under the rug? The group was essentially only popular in Canada, and their catchy Euro-style music just didn't break barriers anywhere else. My favorite part is 2:27 when a girl says "I'm from Vancouver, Canada" because that's my hometown!! What what!!
- See Every Lyric on Blake Shelton's Brand New Album (PREMIERE)
- My "Anaconda" Don't Want None Unless You Got Bluegrass, Hon
- "Rather Be" Hit-Makers Clean Bandit Debut New Single "Real Love"
- The 10 Wackiest Lyrics from Jaden Smith's New Rap Song
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics