Watch This! Beyoncé "Best Thing I Never Had"
Omg guys! Footage from Beyonce and Jay-Z's wedding just leaked! Nah just kidding, it's the music video for her song "Best Thing I Never Had". If I were Beyonce (....), I would re-name this song to "Best Thing I Never Had (because I'm talented, beautiful, hella ballin', and married to Jay-Z)". I'm sure the dude she's singing about is without a doubt sitting in his room crying right now because, seriously man, who passes on BEYONCE? She's literally heaven sent.
By the way, do you think that old-school prom footage is real? It fits so well with the song! Plus that guy should have his face blurred out if he knows what's good for him...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz