Watch This!: Blink-182 - Up All Night (Fan Montage Version)
Have you ever uploaded a video on YouTube only to have it taken down due to copyright infringement?
Are you a Blink-182 fan?
Do you like fun, croud-sourced videos?
If you answered yes to 1 or more of these questions then this is a video worth checking out. The vid's premise is one that has been gaining popularity among artists ever since the rise of social media sites like YouTube, Twitter and Facebook: getting fans involved. Social media has made it easier than ever for fans to feel close to their favorite artists and celebrities and Blink-182 has partnered with AT&T to put their own spin on the movement. Here's how they describe the video:
To launch our first single in eight years, AT&T helped us search YouTube for every instance of fans using our music without our permission. And then we rewarded them for it. This film is made out of clips from all those videos. Thanks for being a fan.
So watch this video and let us know; how awesome would you feel if you made it into your favorite artist's music vid?
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings