Watch This!: Blink-182 - Up All Night (Fan Montage Version)
Have you ever uploaded a video on YouTube only to have it taken down due to copyright infringement?
Are you a Blink-182 fan?
Do you like fun, croud-sourced videos?
If you answered yes to 1 or more of these questions then this is a video worth checking out. The vid's premise is one that has been gaining popularity among artists ever since the rise of social media sites like YouTube, Twitter and Facebook: getting fans involved. Social media has made it easier than ever for fans to feel close to their favorite artists and celebrities and Blink-182 has partnered with AT&T to put their own spin on the movement. Here's how they describe the video:
To launch our first single in eight years, AT&T helped us search YouTube for every instance of fans using our music without our permission. And then we rewarded them for it. This film is made out of clips from all those videos. Thanks for being a fan.
So watch this video and let us know; how awesome would you feel if you made it into your favorite artist's music vid?
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect