Watch This!: Bon Iver - Holocene
"[Iceland] is the most magical place in the world," says director Nabil Elderkin, and after watching this beautiful new Bon Iver video, we can't help but agree. The video, like the song (and most Bon Iver songs) is soft, calming, and serene. It features an Icelandic boy exploring the rugged scenery and was apparently shot in the region of Vik on the island's east side. We're thinking the tourism board of Iceland needs to get on this video stat; it definitely has us looking up airfares...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015