Watch This! Britney Spears "I Wanna Go"
Britney Spears's new video for "I Wanna Go" premiered today and it's unlike any of her other vids. If you wanna see: a man pouring milk on himself, a whistling baby, Britney flashing a red-headed kid, and a cyborg paparazzo, then this video is right up your alley. It opens with a little skit of BritBrit at a press conference answering questions about her lovechild with Brad Pitt ("actually, it's quintuplets") and not liking puppies. The only thing less believable than Britney's acting is the whistling baby.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?