Britney Spears's new video for "I Wanna Go" premiered today and it's unlike any of her other vids. If you wanna see: a man pouring milk on himself, a whistling baby, Britney flashing a red-headed kid, and a cyborg paparazzo, then this video is right up your alley. It opens with a little skit of BritBrit at a press conference answering questions about her lovechild with Brad Pitt ("actually, it's quintuplets") and not liking puppies. The only thing less believable than Britney's acting is the whistling baby.
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists
- All The Musical Highlights at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards