Watch This! Britney Spears "I Wanna Go"
Britney Spears's new video for "I Wanna Go" premiered today and it's unlike any of her other vids. If you wanna see: a man pouring milk on himself, a whistling baby, Britney flashing a red-headed kid, and a cyborg paparazzo, then this video is right up your alley. It opens with a little skit of BritBrit at a press conference answering questions about her lovechild with Brad Pitt ("actually, it's quintuplets") and not liking puppies. The only thing less believable than Britney's acting is the whistling baby.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz