We're bigbigbig fans of Swedish popstar Robyn, and our adoration of the blonde beauty swells up even more with the release of her latest video for "Call Your Girlfriend". Clad in a (hopefully) faux-fur coat and multi-colored high-waisted pants, Robyn does her best Footloose impression by dancing her heart out in an empty warehouse. The tune's all about confidence - she lets the object of her affection know that it's time to call his girlfriend and break things off...he's found somebody new. Way to go for what you want, Ms. Robyn!
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists