Watch This! Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn
We're bigbigbig fans of Swedish popstar Robyn, and our adoration of the blonde beauty swells up even more with the release of her latest video for "Call Your Girlfriend". Clad in a (hopefully) faux-fur coat and multi-colored high-waisted pants, Robyn does her best Footloose impression by dancing her heart out in an empty warehouse. The tune's all about confidence - she lets the object of her affection know that it's time to call his girlfriend and break things off...he's found somebody new. Way to go for what you want, Ms. Robyn!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us