Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Cry Baby"
Cee Lo is an amazing artist and I'll watch any of his videos just for his own star power, but as soon as I saw Jaleel White it was hook line and sinker for me.
Finally Urkel gets his revenge and he's the one breaking hearts for a change. Sittin' on a stoop, Jaleel White (as a young Cee Lo) is in the middle of a breakup when he decides to bust out in song. I love how his girlfriend is actually confused by the spontaneous song and dance — something which never happens in "the movies."
Even though you feel bad for the girl, it's hard not to smile throughout the video's 50s swag. Great style (plaid pants, anyone?) and great moves. Filed under: best or worst breakup ever.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz