Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Cry Baby"
Cee Lo is an amazing artist and I'll watch any of his videos just for his own star power, but as soon as I saw Jaleel White it was hook line and sinker for me.
Finally Urkel gets his revenge and he's the one breaking hearts for a change. Sittin' on a stoop, Jaleel White (as a young Cee Lo) is in the middle of a breakup when he decides to bust out in song. I love how his girlfriend is actually confused by the spontaneous song and dance — something which never happens in "the movies."
Even though you feel bad for the girl, it's hard not to smile throughout the video's 50s swag. Great style (plaid pants, anyone?) and great moves. Filed under: best or worst breakup ever.
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze