Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Cry Baby"
Cee Lo is an amazing artist and I'll watch any of his videos just for his own star power, but as soon as I saw Jaleel White it was hook line and sinker for me.
Finally Urkel gets his revenge and he's the one breaking hearts for a change. Sittin' on a stoop, Jaleel White (as a young Cee Lo) is in the middle of a breakup when he decides to bust out in song. I love how his girlfriend is actually confused by the spontaneous song and dance — something which never happens in "the movies."
Even though you feel bad for the girl, it's hard not to smile throughout the video's 50s swag. Great style (plaid pants, anyone?) and great moves. Filed under: best or worst breakup ever.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs