Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Cry Baby"
Cee Lo is an amazing artist and I'll watch any of his videos just for his own star power, but as soon as I saw Jaleel White it was hook line and sinker for me.
Finally Urkel gets his revenge and he's the one breaking hearts for a change. Sittin' on a stoop, Jaleel White (as a young Cee Lo) is in the middle of a breakup when he decides to bust out in song. I love how his girlfriend is actually confused by the spontaneous song and dance — something which never happens in "the movies."
Even though you feel bad for the girl, it's hard not to smile throughout the video's 50s swag. Great style (plaid pants, anyone?) and great moves. Filed under: best or worst breakup ever.
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us