Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Cry Baby"
Cee Lo is an amazing artist and I'll watch any of his videos just for his own star power, but as soon as I saw Jaleel White it was hook line and sinker for me.
Finally Urkel gets his revenge and he's the one breaking hearts for a change. Sittin' on a stoop, Jaleel White (as a young Cee Lo) is in the middle of a breakup when he decides to bust out in song. I love how his girlfriend is actually confused by the spontaneous song and dance — something which never happens in "the movies."
Even though you feel bad for the girl, it's hard not to smile throughout the video's 50s swag. Great style (plaid pants, anyone?) and great moves. Filed under: best or worst breakup ever.
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme