Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Distilled"
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 1:
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 2:
So Fader and Absolut (don't mind the product placement) teamed up to create a mini documentary on our favourite modern old-schooler, Cee Lo Green. The black and white gives the doc a sharp, crisp and timeless feel, much like Cee Lo himself. He speaks on his early days in the Dungeon Family with Goodie Mob, his love of extravagant costumes, and the song still stuck in everyone's heads, "F*** You". It's definitely an interesting watch and really showcases Green's natural talent and passion for his music. He's also rocking some baller Cazal shades that'll have you drooling more than the Absolut placement...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist