Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Distilled"
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 1:
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 2:
So Fader and Absolut (don't mind the product placement) teamed up to create a mini documentary on our favourite modern old-schooler, Cee Lo Green. The black and white gives the doc a sharp, crisp and timeless feel, much like Cee Lo himself. He speaks on his early days in the Dungeon Family with Goodie Mob, his love of extravagant costumes, and the song still stuck in everyone's heads, "F*** You". It's definitely an interesting watch and really showcases Green's natural talent and passion for his music. He's also rocking some baller Cazal shades that'll have you drooling more than the Absolut placement...
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'