Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Distilled"
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 1:
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 2:
So Fader and Absolut (don't mind the product placement) teamed up to create a mini documentary on our favourite modern old-schooler, Cee Lo Green. The black and white gives the doc a sharp, crisp and timeless feel, much like Cee Lo himself. He speaks on his early days in the Dungeon Family with Goodie Mob, his love of extravagant costumes, and the song still stuck in everyone's heads, "F*** You". It's definitely an interesting watch and really showcases Green's natural talent and passion for his music. He's also rocking some baller Cazal shades that'll have you drooling more than the Absolut placement...
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram