Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Distilled"
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 1:
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 2:
So Fader and Absolut (don't mind the product placement) teamed up to create a mini documentary on our favourite modern old-schooler, Cee Lo Green. The black and white gives the doc a sharp, crisp and timeless feel, much like Cee Lo himself. He speaks on his early days in the Dungeon Family with Goodie Mob, his love of extravagant costumes, and the song still stuck in everyone's heads, "F*** You". It's definitely an interesting watch and really showcases Green's natural talent and passion for his music. He's also rocking some baller Cazal shades that'll have you drooling more than the Absolut placement...
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video