Watch This! Cee Lo Green "Distilled"
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 1:
Cee Lo "Distilled" Part 2:
So Fader and Absolut (don't mind the product placement) teamed up to create a mini documentary on our favourite modern old-schooler, Cee Lo Green. The black and white gives the doc a sharp, crisp and timeless feel, much like Cee Lo himself. He speaks on his early days in the Dungeon Family with Goodie Mob, his love of extravagant costumes, and the song still stuck in everyone's heads, "F*** You". It's definitely an interesting watch and really showcases Green's natural talent and passion for his music. He's also rocking some baller Cazal shades that'll have you drooling more than the Absolut placement...
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us