Watch This! Cee-Lo Green's I Want You (Hold On To Love)
Cee-Lo just released the video for his newest single I Want You (Hold On To Love) and lets just be honest: it's a feast for the eyes. In theatrical Cee-Lo tradition, he is looking sharp, a little retro, and a lot flashy. For this video, he takes inspiration from the legendary Liberace and dons sequin brocade capes, and ruffle blouses in Vegas. Watch the video for some more ridiculous outfits.
Trust us, these two screen shots are tame compared to the blue feather coat he wears (starting at 0:36). The song is smooth and nostalgic but we don't know how we feel about the syncopation (the beat gets a bit unpredictable at points). Something tells us we'll get used to it. Especially if we keep watching this eye-catching video over and over...not that we're doing that or anything...
Sing along: I Want You (Hold On To Love) Lyrics
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'