Watch This Couple Argue Using Beatles Lyrics
As some of the greatest songwriters of all time, lyrics by The Beatles are most likely used a lot in everyday life. But we never realized that their lyrics could be used to argue with your significant other about infidelity! YouTube user CollectiveCadenza decided to enact a scene where a couple battle it out using song lyrics from the legendary group like "Yesterday", "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and "Eight Days A Week". You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might wanna take a few notes down if you suspect that your better half is cheating on you. Oops!
What did you think of the The Beatles Argument video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)