Watch This Couple Argue Using Beatles Lyrics
As some of the greatest songwriters of all time, lyrics by The Beatles are most likely used a lot in everyday life. But we never realized that their lyrics could be used to argue with your significant other about infidelity! YouTube user CollectiveCadenza decided to enact a scene where a couple battle it out using song lyrics from the legendary group like "Yesterday", "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and "Eight Days A Week". You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might wanna take a few notes down if you suspect that your better half is cheating on you. Oops!
What did you think of the The Beatles Argument video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show