Watch This Couple Argue Using Beatles Lyrics
As some of the greatest songwriters of all time, lyrics by The Beatles are most likely used a lot in everyday life. But we never realized that their lyrics could be used to argue with your significant other about infidelity! YouTube user CollectiveCadenza decided to enact a scene where a couple battle it out using song lyrics from the legendary group like "Yesterday", "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and "Eight Days A Week". You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might wanna take a few notes down if you suspect that your better half is cheating on you. Oops!
What did you think of the The Beatles Argument video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'