Watch This Couple Argue Using Beatles Lyrics
As some of the greatest songwriters of all time, lyrics by The Beatles are most likely used a lot in everyday life. But we never realized that their lyrics could be used to argue with your significant other about infidelity! YouTube user CollectiveCadenza decided to enact a scene where a couple battle it out using song lyrics from the legendary group like "Yesterday", "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and "Eight Days A Week". You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might wanna take a few notes down if you suspect that your better half is cheating on you. Oops!
What did you think of the The Beatles Argument video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?