Watch This Couple Argue Using Beatles Lyrics
As some of the greatest songwriters of all time, lyrics by The Beatles are most likely used a lot in everyday life. But we never realized that their lyrics could be used to argue with your significant other about infidelity! YouTube user CollectiveCadenza decided to enact a scene where a couple battle it out using song lyrics from the legendary group like "Yesterday", "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and "Eight Days A Week". You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you might wanna take a few notes down if you suspect that your better half is cheating on you. Oops!
What did you think of the The Beatles Argument video? Share your thoughts in the comments...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist