Watch This! Crystalline - Björk
First of all, can I just say that when Michael Gondry directs your video, it's probably gonna be one heck of an stop-motion art piece? Therefore, it's no surprise that the killer-piped Björk's vid for "Crystalline" is exactly that. I bow down to both these heavy-hitters in the music world for their stunning collaboration about moon crystals popping up in space, with Björk's head floating in amongst some insane laser lights. Y'know. Just a casual moment in the universe of Björk/Gondry's brain. No big deal.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Blast These 15 Girl Power Tracks for International Women's Day
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"