Watch This! David Guetta feat. Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj "Where Them Girls At"
Besides great hair, what do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and David Guetta have in common? They're all inventors, silly! French guy, David Guetta, is a household name on the topic of Djs and producers, but he's an inventor, too! Just watch the video for "Where Them Girls At" to peep his latest creation: bubbles that make girls dance really weird when they pop. Revolutionary, right? Even Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida are endorsing these bad boys. No word on when they'll be in stores but get 'em on your birthday/Christmas wish list fast, supplies are limited.
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists