Watch This! David Guetta feat. Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj "Where Them Girls At"
Besides great hair, what do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and David Guetta have in common? They're all inventors, silly! French guy, David Guetta, is a household name on the topic of Djs and producers, but he's an inventor, too! Just watch the video for "Where Them Girls At" to peep his latest creation: bubbles that make girls dance really weird when they pop. Revolutionary, right? Even Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida are endorsing these bad boys. No word on when they'll be in stores but get 'em on your birthday/Christmas wish list fast, supplies are limited.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect