Watch This! David Guetta feat. Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj "Where Them Girls At"
Besides great hair, what do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and David Guetta have in common? They're all inventors, silly! French guy, David Guetta, is a household name on the topic of Djs and producers, but he's an inventor, too! Just watch the video for "Where Them Girls At" to peep his latest creation: bubbles that make girls dance really weird when they pop. Revolutionary, right? Even Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida are endorsing these bad boys. No word on when they'll be in stores but get 'em on your birthday/Christmas wish list fast, supplies are limited.
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics