Watch This! David Guetta feat. Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj "Where Them Girls At"
Besides great hair, what do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and David Guetta have in common? They're all inventors, silly! French guy, David Guetta, is a household name on the topic of Djs and producers, but he's an inventor, too! Just watch the video for "Where Them Girls At" to peep his latest creation: bubbles that make girls dance really weird when they pop. Revolutionary, right? Even Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida are endorsing these bad boys. No word on when they'll be in stores but get 'em on your birthday/Christmas wish list fast, supplies are limited.
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video