Watch This! David Guetta feat. Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj "Where Them Girls At"
Besides great hair, what do Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, and David Guetta have in common? They're all inventors, silly! French guy, David Guetta, is a household name on the topic of Djs and producers, but he's an inventor, too! Just watch the video for "Where Them Girls At" to peep his latest creation: bubbles that make girls dance really weird when they pop. Revolutionary, right? Even Nicki Minaj and Flo Rida are endorsing these bad boys. No word on when they'll be in stores but get 'em on your birthday/Christmas wish list fast, supplies are limited.
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet