Watch This! History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics
We beg to differ when it comes to Equal Sonic's "History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics" viral video. If "Na na na NA NA NA NA, Hey Jude" isn't a lyric, than why is it showing up on our lyrics page? HMM?
Regardless of whether or not a "La la la" or a "Na na na" is a lyric, it's a definite hook, because anybody can sing along — regardless of what language you speak.
Which is your favorite "non-lyric" from the medley? Mine might be O-Zone with "Ma-ia-hii / Ma-ia-huu / Ma-ia-hoo / Ma-ia-haha" at 2:45...
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup