Watch This! History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics
We beg to differ when it comes to Equal Sonic's "History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics" viral video. If "Na na na NA NA NA NA, Hey Jude" isn't a lyric, than why is it showing up on our lyrics page? HMM?
Regardless of whether or not a "La la la" or a "Na na na" is a lyric, it's a definite hook, because anybody can sing along — regardless of what language you speak.
Which is your favorite "non-lyric" from the medley? Mine might be O-Zone with "Ma-ia-hii / Ma-ia-huu / Ma-ia-hoo / Ma-ia-haha" at 2:45...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars