Watch This! History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics
We beg to differ when it comes to Equal Sonic's "History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics" viral video. If "Na na na NA NA NA NA, Hey Jude" isn't a lyric, than why is it showing up on our lyrics page? HMM?
Regardless of whether or not a "La la la" or a "Na na na" is a lyric, it's a definite hook, because anybody can sing along — regardless of what language you speak.
Which is your favorite "non-lyric" from the medley? Mine might be O-Zone with "Ma-ia-hii / Ma-ia-huu / Ma-ia-hoo / Ma-ia-haha" at 2:45...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love