Watch This! History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics
We beg to differ when it comes to Equal Sonic's "History Of Lyrics That Aren't Lyrics" viral video. If "Na na na NA NA NA NA, Hey Jude" isn't a lyric, than why is it showing up on our lyrics page? HMM?
Regardless of whether or not a "La la la" or a "Na na na" is a lyric, it's a definite hook, because anybody can sing along — regardless of what language you speak.
Which is your favorite "non-lyric" from the medley? Mine might be O-Zone with "Ma-ia-hii / Ma-ia-huu / Ma-ia-hoo / Ma-ia-haha" at 2:45...
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing