Watch This! Kid Cudi "No One Believes Me"
Kid Cudi just released a SpOoKy video for his track "No One Believes Me" which will be featured in the new Fright Night remake.
The vid follows Cudi creepin' around town in a hoodie. Sorta reminds me of Donnie Darko a lil, no? Both in style and plot...a little bit.
Basically, The Cudders is lurking around the suburbs at night, crossing paths with blood-stained civilians, but he ain't fazed. Hmmm...suspicious. Perhaps he knows something they don't? Kinda like Donnie Darko knowing the world is going to end so he starts acting creepy, too.
I don't want to ~*give anything away*~ but by the end of the music video, you'll know why Kid Cudi is acting so strange.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Blast These 15 Girl Power Tracks for International Women's Day
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"