Watch This! Kid Cudi "No One Believes Me"
Kid Cudi just released a SpOoKy video for his track "No One Believes Me" which will be featured in the new Fright Night remake.
The vid follows Cudi creepin' around town in a hoodie. Sorta reminds me of Donnie Darko a lil, no? Both in style and plot...a little bit.
Basically, The Cudders is lurking around the suburbs at night, crossing paths with blood-stained civilians, but he ain't fazed. Hmmm...suspicious. Perhaps he knows something they don't? Kinda like Donnie Darko knowing the world is going to end so he starts acting creepy, too.
I don't want to ~*give anything away*~ but by the end of the music video, you'll know why Kid Cudi is acting so strange.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us