Watch This! Kid Cudi "No One Believes Me"
Kid Cudi just released a SpOoKy video for his track "No One Believes Me" which will be featured in the new Fright Night remake.
The vid follows Cudi creepin' around town in a hoodie. Sorta reminds me of Donnie Darko a lil, no? Both in style and plot...a little bit.
Basically, The Cudders is lurking around the suburbs at night, crossing paths with blood-stained civilians, but he ain't fazed. Hmmm...suspicious. Perhaps he knows something they don't? Kinda like Donnie Darko knowing the world is going to end so he starts acting creepy, too.
I don't want to ~*give anything away*~ but by the end of the music video, you'll know why Kid Cudi is acting so strange.
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!