Watch This! Kid Cudi "No One Believes Me"
Kid Cudi just released a SpOoKy video for his track "No One Believes Me" which will be featured in the new Fright Night remake.
The vid follows Cudi creepin' around town in a hoodie. Sorta reminds me of Donnie Darko a lil, no? Both in style and plot...a little bit.
Basically, The Cudders is lurking around the suburbs at night, crossing paths with blood-stained civilians, but he ain't fazed. Hmmm...suspicious. Perhaps he knows something they don't? Kinda like Donnie Darko knowing the world is going to end so he starts acting creepy, too.
I don't want to ~*give anything away*~ but by the end of the music video, you'll know why Kid Cudi is acting so strange.
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden