Watch This! Lady Gaga Tweets Fashion Vid from HAUS OF Ü
Earlier today, our little fashionista Lady Gaga tweeted the following:
Are you guys ready for the first installment of Gaga's fashion films? Here it is...
Rocking her super-flaxen ballerina look from her music video for "Yoü And I", Gaga's first vid feels like just a teaser of what's to come. My inner fashionista was inspired by her "Nymph" look, so I headed on over to Polyvore to create my own version of the outfit:
Pink slip, ballet flats, nude lipstick, cornstalks — what else do you need for this natural look?
As Gaga tweets more fashion films, I'll be covering them with my versions of the looks from Polyvore...stay tuned!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings