Watch This! Lady Gaga Tweets Fashion Vid from HAUS OF Ü
Earlier today, our little fashionista Lady Gaga tweeted the following:
Are you guys ready for the first installment of Gaga's fashion films? Here it is...
Rocking her super-flaxen ballerina look from her music video for "Yoü And I", Gaga's first vid feels like just a teaser of what's to come. My inner fashionista was inspired by her "Nymph" look, so I headed on over to Polyvore to create my own version of the outfit:
Pink slip, ballet flats, nude lipstick, cornstalks — what else do you need for this natural look?
As Gaga tweets more fashion films, I'll be covering them with my versions of the looks from Polyvore...stay tuned!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars