Watch This! Lil Wayne "How To Love"
Apparently under all those tattoos, dreads, and 24/7 sunglasses, Lil Wayne is a big ol softie. His latest music video for "How To Love" reveals his sensitivity as he narrates a heart aching storyline about a girl whose less than perfect childhood leads her to stripping, prostitution and eventually contracting HIV. Then it does a rewind to see what her future might hold had she not been born into such unfortunate circumstances.
It's a great music video with a great message, and Lil Wayne's singing voice is (surprisingly) great as well. Just make sure you have a box of Kleenex at the ready...
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs